Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Wrap Up




Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


THE WRAP UP

One week of total awesomeness! So far I've met new people, participated in my first ever tweetchat, read-a-thon and the challenges that came with it. I had an absolute blast and I'm happy about how much I've read so far. I've finished 11 out of the 12 books I had listed on my goals. It has helped me catch up to my over all reading challenge of 100 books this year. I hope to join the next Bout of Books! 

11/12 books 
3/7 tweet chats
Made a few friends like Sana and Mary

THE GOALS

  1. Start and finish:
    • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    • Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
    • Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
    • On Demon Wings by Karina Halle
    • Raven by Suzy Turner
  2. Make new bookish blogger friends! 
  3. Finish another book if I finish all 3 before the 19th
  4. Read Novellas
    • Beyond the Hidden Gates by Debbie Peterson
    • Coming Together by Naya Nikki
    • Forever Yours by Shilpa Mudiganti
    • Lies and other disasters like love by Cecilia Robert
    • Charlotte's Wedding by Brooke Moss
    • Movement by Nancy Fulda
    • The Benson by Karina Halle

THE UPDATES





Sunday, 19 August 2012 - Day 7
Number of pages I've read today: 200
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 10
Books: 
  • Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James (Finished)
Reviews: 
Blogs I commented on:  10
Challenges completed: Just the giveaway one. :D 
Joined the Tweetchat: Missed it :(

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I'm glad you enjoyed the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great week. Hope to see you in January at Bout-of-Books 6.0 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.