Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox #27

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

A little early this week! I've got exams tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post this up. :D
The edition of The name of the Star is awesome. I love the cover. 



Bought:
Name of the Stars by Maureen Johnson
To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning 
That Summer by Sarah Dessen



For Review:
Invisible by Jeanne Johnson
Bound by Kira Saito
Enchanted by Rachel Wells


What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to read The Name of the Star so bad! I've heard the mystery is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bound looks amazing! I am a cover lover and I have to say that cover is A-maz-ing!!! Great Imm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got enchanted too. Cant wait to read it. And the cover of bound looks so pretty!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.