Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Status: February 2011


My Monthly Status
  • Books Read: 7
Books I've read this Feb are as follows: 
  1. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Goodreads) 
  2. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis (Chronicles of Narnia #1) (Goodreads)
  3. Shiver (Shiver #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
  4. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
  5. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
  6. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins
  7. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost
Other Reviews:
Favorite Book of the Month: 













Challenge Update: 
  • YA Reading Challenge - 13 / 40 (32.5%)
  • 350 Paged Book Challenge - 10 / 15 (66.67%)
  • 100+ Reading Challenge - 16 / 100 (16%)
  • Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge - 16 / 60 (26.67%)
  • 2011 Debut Author Challenge - 1 / 12 (8.33%)
  • Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge - 1 / 12 (8.33%) 
  • YA Series Challenge - 8 / 12 (66.67%)

Blog Changes:
  •   New Buttons! 
  • Grab my button! ♥Grab my button! ♥
  • Added Feature: Pages (About Me/Contact, Challenges, Giveaways, Review Archive, Awards, Blogs ♥)
  • Added Feature: Linkwithin Gadget! Now, I don't have to keep linking up similar posts. :D  
Book News:
    Comments:

    Thats 2 books less than last month and my reasons are uni, exams and more uni. I shall make up for it during our next semester break. I'm just happy I'm progressing quiet comfortably in some challenges.

    The buttons probably look better on your blogs than mine. Theres something wrong with the formating of my layout. It wont process PNG's and make its background transparent. Bloggers just evil like that. -.-

    I want something to spice up this post! Like what kind of pictures and other features I could add into this. Does anyone have any awesome ideas? Let me know!

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    1. You had a Great Month. We must have been doing these at the same time.lol I forgot to add challenge updates. Oh well!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Halfway to the Grave, favorite book of the month = Happy me, YAY !! I think I'm going to buy the complete series in English soon .. when I'll have money and fewer books in my To Read Pile !!
      This monthly status thing is really awesome .. I haven't got super original ideas for these posts .. for now .. I'll think about it though. Sorry Naj ;) !!
      Happy reading

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm finishing up my 7th book for this month. Read 8 in January which is a lot for me. lol. I'm only doing 4 challenges this year.

      ~Briana

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.