Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #5

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)
 
 
Goodreads Synopsis: In the beginning, there's a boy standing in the trees . . . .
Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans (a word, she realizes, that no longer applies to her), but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what that is, though, isn't easy.

Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. When she meets Christian, who turns out to be the boy of her dreams (literally), everything seems to fall into place—and out of place at the same time. Because there's another guy, Tucker, who appeals to Clara's less angelic side.

As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she'd have to make—between honesty and deceit, love and duty, good and evil. When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?

Unearthly is a moving tale of love and fate, and the struggle between following the rules and following your heart.

Comments: This is already on its way. I'll be reading this for the Debut Author Challenge hosted by the Story Siren. I can't wait to read this book. I've been hearing a lot of great things about this. :D

Whats on your WoW? Comment below with links so I can comment back. :D
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. It´s sounds like a book for me :P Maybe I have to check it out.. Love the cover :D


    Lucky you, it´s already on its way ;) Happy reading :) Looking forward to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've to order this one !! The cover is just gorgeous !! Great pick Naj !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen rave reviews of this from netgalley, and I think it sounds promising! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This looks great. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick Naj, this one is very well reviewed so hope when you get a chance to read it you like it as much as you hoped!

    My WoW

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on every body reading shelf! Must read it myself too!
    Here is my WOW post..
    http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesdays4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, great pick. I loved this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I was actually going to order this one, however in the end I didn't. :/
    I'll get it after I have read the millions of other books, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.