Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)


Expected Release: Sept. 2011
Goodreads Synopsis: The Infernal Devices is a series of prequels to The Mortal Instruments series, set in 19’th century London. The story concerns 16-year-old orphan Tessa Gray, whose quiet life is thrown into turmoil when her older brother Nathaniel suddenly vanishes, leaving her alone. Her search for him leads her into Victorian-era London’s dangerous supernatural underworld, where warlocks throw masked balls for half-demon Downworlders. When Tessa discovers that she herself is a Downworlder, she must come to trust her natural enemies, the demon-killing Shadowhunters, if she ever wants to learn to control her powers and find her brother. Torn between the beautiful Will, a Shadowhunter who isn’t what he seems, and the devoted Jem, whose own deadly secret is slowly destroying him, Tessa must draw on all her strength to save her brother and keep herself alive in this deadly new world.
Comments: I only started reading and I should say. Woah, I can't believe how good it is. I can't wait for the sequel. :D 

Whats on your WoW this week? Comment below with a link to your post.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Definitely excited about this one. I loved Clockwork Angel and cannot wait to read more. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Clockwork Prince too !! I wanna know what is going to happend to Tessa, Will and Jem =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm a Cassie Clare fan girl so this will be one of the few books I actually buy this year (I'm an avid library user due to space and budgeting). She has so many great books coming out this year.
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH... I can't wait for this one! Great pick!


    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh fab pick - I love this series and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally can't wait for this one! Great choice! I want the real cover...now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually coming out August 2011 now! Cassie announced it on her twitter! One less month to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read Clockwork Angel, but I love the Mortal Instruments! Everything Cassandra Clare is amazing! Great pick Naj! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan - Thanks for Commenting ! :D
    Elodie! yep, me too. I'm almost done with CA too.
    Megan - thanks for the comment ! and I'll befollowing! :D
    Steph - Thanks!
    Kristy - Thanks! :D
    Mel - :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aylee! I heard! :D I can't wait!! :DDD
    Katie: READ IT! YOU SHOULD READ IT! its sooo ggooood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Clockwork Angel so I am anxiously awaiting this one!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another series I am absolutely excited to try. I really need to win a million dollars so I can go on a major book buying spree.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree ^ and please share if you do *g*
    I really should get started on this series soon though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.