Saturday, January 1, 2011

On my wishlist #3

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.



Release Date: January 11, 2011
Goodreads Synopsis: When tragedy strikes Michele Windsor’s world, she is forced to uproot her life and move across the country to New York City, to live with the wealthy, aristocratic grandparents she’s never met. In their old Fifth Avenue mansion filled with a century’s worth of family secrets, Michele discovers a diary that hurtles her back in time to the year 1910. There, in the midst of the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele meets the young man with striking blue eyes who has haunted her dreams all her life – a man she always wished was real, but never imagined could actually exist. And she finds herself falling for him, into an otherworldly, time-crossed romance.

Michele is soon leading a double life, struggling to balance her contemporary high school world with her escapes into the past. But when she stumbles upon a terrible discovery, she is propelled on a race through history to save the boy she loves – a quest that will determine the fate of both of their lives.
Comments: I'll be reading this as part of 2011 Debut aurthor Challenge (you can find out more by clicking the button on my sidebar). Also, I really love how haunting the cover and the synopsis is. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. 
Whats on your wishlist this week? Let me know below!

5 comments:

  1. I love this cover ... =) Can't wait to read this one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elodie, yea! :D So pretty! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm a new follower! I recently did a post about the cover of Timeless, it's gorgeous! But it also got me at 'time crossed romance'--intriguing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was just browsing through all the blogs that participated in the Busting the Newbie Blues event and found yours. Glad to have found you!

    This one looks interesting. I'm surprised I passed over it when listing the books I want to read for the 2011 Debut Authors Challenge actually.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.