Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday, what am I reading? #5


This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

This Monday I'm reading: 


Goodreads Synopsis: Bianca wants to escape.

She's been uprooted from her small hometown and enrolled at Evernight Academy, an eerie Gothic boarding school where the students are somehow too perfect: smart, sleek, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.

Then she meets Lucas. He's not the "Evernight type" either, and he likes it that way. Lucas ignores the rules, stands up to the snobs, and warns Bianca to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him.

"I couldn't stand it if they took it out on you," he tells Bianca, "and eventually they would."

But the connection between Bianca and Lucas can't be denied. Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart . . . and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed.


Comments: I'm almost done with Evernight. I can't wait to finish it. :D


What I've read this week: 




What are you guys reading this week? :D

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Evernight and have the next two in the series on my TBR shelf waiting patiently for me to get to them. I also loved Clockwork Angel and am anxious for the next book in this series too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to read Evernight. I'm currently reading John Belushi is Dead.

    I've also left something for you at my blog http://justifiedlunacy.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Evernight series !! Happy reading Naj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, I'm glad you did! Thanks for the comment.
    Cheree: Awesome. :D Thanks so much!
    Elodie: Thanks Elodie! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good books! I've read them all! Clockwork Angel is my favorite of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Clockwork Angel! I really want to read The Summoning!

    Here's my post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished Clockwork Angel a week or so ago - listened to it on Audible. I really liked it. How about you? Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen a lot of good on bloggs about the clockwork Angel :) Looking forward to read your review.

    I haven´t made a blogg post about it. But this week I got to read By Midnight by Mia James and Wings by Aprilynne Pike :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moonstar, yep! I've already finished with it and wrote a review about it. Theres a link to it in my review list on my side bar on the left. :D

    I heard wings is good! I can't wait to check it out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.