Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I have been honored with a Stylish Blogger Award


I would like to thank BHLMistress at Book Lover's Hideaway for this awesome award! I am honored!

Here's the rules for this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. I'm Bahraini (Island in the Middle East) but I can't speak arabic.
2. Filipino is my second language and I also know basic Japanese
3. I was homeschooled since I was 11 and graduated highschool at 16 (nerd xD)
4. I'm in love with Japanese Rock and Visual Kei
5. I worked full time as a Junior Designer/Intern at a Creative Studio when I was 16, I quit to go to college and ended up being a freelance designer. My design blog. My Illustrations gallery.
6. I am a Macintosh Junkee. I love everything about Apple. I has Macbook, iPhone, iPad, etc.
7. I love NCIS, I watch it and adore everything about it! Abby is awesome.

I chose all my current favorite bloggers and friends that I enjoy reading and spamming. :D You guys are awesome! I shall continue to comment and stalk you guys! :D

1 Moonstar's Fantasy World
2 Book Purring
3 Miss Page Turner's City of Books
4 Call Me Crazy
5 Once a upon a quote
6 Words and Whispers
7 My World in words and pages
8 Recovering Potter Addict
9 GReads
10 Deranged Book Lovers
11 Princess Reviews
12 In the Good Books
13 Mundie Moms
14 YA Book Queen
15 Candace's Book Blog


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow !! Thank you Naj!!
    I'll do a post to thank you soon ;) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and wow you graduated at 16 good for you. What kind of designs do you do for tshirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elodie, You're very welcome! you deserve it. :D
    BL, Yep, hmmm... any kind the client wants. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I loved learning more about you.
    Just so you know, I probably won't officially accept this on my blog because I just don't have the time but it's super cool that you thought of me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aylee, :D Its keii! I was hesitating whether or not to post this up too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award :)
    Sorry that I probably wont publish it either.. Since I am just borrowing computer at other peoples place. Since I am without internet for a while..
    But you got an awesome blogg to :) Yourse is one of my daily checks (when I got internet) :P

    Awesome that you speak japanese :P That must be difficult :)
    And thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moon! It's okay! i just posted this up just to give you guys exposure! :D You deserve it! :D

    Actually, Japanese is really easy. Just memorizing all the words is difficult. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.