Friday, January 21, 2011

The Friday 56 #1

Meme hosted by Freda's Voice. More info here: The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.

I'm joining a new meme this week since I don't post anything on Fridays if I don't have a review to write. I was supposed to finish this last night but I was so beat that I passed out after page 200. Haha. I was that tired. Anyways, on to the 56th page!

""Impressive attempt at flirtation." "I guess I was inspired," I say a bit dazedly."

Whats on your books 56th page? Let me know below.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hai Naj, isn't Unearthly awesome? :D I'm not far into Revolution so can't tell yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound very captivating....thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/friday-memes-beginnings-56-jan-21/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, this one is on my wish list!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.